We are a fundraising agency that offers charities inspirational, innovative and positive interactions with its donors. This will be achieved with emphasis on a donor-centric approach in the provision of responsible fundraising services for the not-for- profit sector. We recognise the fundraising landscape is changing and TFA looks to lead the way in delivering a sustainable and responsible fundraising philosophy.
- 50 seat Call Centre - providing you the Charity full transparency and inclusion into your telemarketing activity.
- We insist that all our clients have a visible and active involvement in briefing, monitoring, training and in general attendance. In the true spirit of partnership you will have full visibility of all our working practices.
- All calls are recorded
A full portfolio of campaign types including (but not limited to)
- Conversion (SMS/Cash/Events/other)
- Cold Acquisition,Lottery
- Gift Aid
- Engage/2-step and Non-financial (eg thank you) calls.
Donor Satisfaction Surveys
TFA has a specialist call centre with a resource for providing donor satisfaction surveys for the not-for-profit sector. Our management team has a wealth of experience across the charity sector and can offer a unique service for the benefit of individual not-for-profit organisations, as well as the wider sector.
There has never been a more important time to engage with your donors (previous, current and potential), in order to understand their experiences of communications from your organisation. It is clear that the sector needs to listen more to its donors in order to fully understand their experiences of fundraising and communications strategies.
How it works
Files containing data of donors to be called should be sent to TFA by secure transfer (SFTP site). TFA will then run tele-matching and number verification on these files. Data will then be loaded for calling.
Each donor satisfaction survey can have different questions specific to the audience and to each channel used. Your Account Manager will lead on the set-up of each survey, you can feed into this process as much or as little as you like.
Full and accurate responses to telephone surveys will be captured on each call. This information will be collated and form bespoke reports. Reports will be available to clients by accessing a web-based portal and will also be sent regularly by your Account Manager, together with any other relevant commentary. Reports will contain statistical analysis, together with any additional notes or actions that need to be followed up by the client.
End of Campaign
Upon campaign completion you will receive a final end of campaign data export detailing all call outcomes. As standard you will also receive an end of campaign report, detailing results and recommendations. You will also have a campaign review* with your Account Manager.
Face to Face / Door to Door fundraising
A fully integrated nationwide fundraising service. Encompassing experienced fundraisers, team leaders and site managers.
We comply fully with our responsibilities as Data Processors and with all relevant aspects of the Data Protection Act (1998), with particular reference to PECR and the Charities Act (2011).
- We maintain full compliance with all industry requirements, guidelines and recommendations issued by the ICO, TPS, FRSB, PFRA, DMA and the IOF, in particular the ‘Code of Fundraising Practice’ and the ‘Code of Conduct for Face to Face Activity’.
- TFA also strictly adheres to its ethical policies, including the 'Equal Opportunities Policy', 'Bullying and Harassment Policy', 'Health and Safety Policy' and the 'Environmental Policy'.
- Copies of these policies are issued to all new staff during their initial training and are available to all.
- We are members of the IOF, PFRA, FRSB and are also Sedex registered, which offers us support in managing ethical and responsible practices throughout our agency.
Our Vulnerable Persons Policy conforms fully to industry guidelines under our obligations to uphold the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Equal Opportunities Act 2010. Our training emphasises the sensitivity of speaking to vulnerable individuals.
Our policy does not allow for a fundraising ask on any call should a donor declare a mental capacity issue of any kind and/or a fundraiser has reason to believe that they may not have the mental capacity to make a financial decision. Instead, the fundraiser will revert to turning the call into a ‘thank you’. By doing this, we ensure there is no loss of dignity or embarrassment. Calls such as this are clearly logged and also advised to clients as a special file for future deselection from calling.
Any changes in guidance from the IOF through their ‘Guide to Treating Donors Fairly’ will be implemented immediately.
Our Vulnerable Persons Policy is available to all.